Video walkthrough of the entire apartment available upon request.
Welcome to your beautiful, full-floor, 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom home in a low density building in the most desirable neighborhood in NYC.
- In unit laundry
- Central AC & heat
- Renovated chef's kitchen with dishwasher, wine cooler, and stainless steel appliances
- Charming finishes; hardwood floors & tin ceilings
- 2 bedrooms with abundant closet space
- Could use one bedroom as a large home office
- 2 gorgeous bathrooms with a steam shower and soaking tub
- Sun flooded living room with ample space for entertaining
- Located on the nexus of Soho, Noho, Greenwich Village, and the West Village
- 3 blocks from Washington Square Park
- Nearby restaurants include Carbone, Blue Ribbon Sushi, Dante NYC, Dominique Ansel, and more
- Nearby subway lines include the 1/A/C/E/B/D/F/M/6.
- Boutique 3 unit walk-up building
*Photo with stainless steel refrigerator reflects the current kitchen